1. What are the objectives of RLA Forum?
The RLA Forum is part of our RLA Day 2022 project. The forum aims to provide an understanding of the disability landscape in Singapore, including opportunities and challenges. It also serves as a platform for local community agencies and organizations to come together and understand common interests and foster partnerships/collaborations to support the disability cause.
2. What will the donation be allocated for?
The donation will be allocated for expenses towards the RLA Forum event only. The objectives of RLA Forum can be read at Question 1. For donations allocated to organizations which provide services and support for PWDs via President’s Challenge, please refer to this link instead: https://rlafoundation.org.sg/rladay2022
3. When is the period of donation?
The donation period will be held from 5 Sep until 12 Sep 2022 (both dates inclusive).
4. What is the minimum amount for donations?
There is no minimum amount of donation except if you are to donate via Giving.sg which sets a $10 minimum amount.
5. Will receipts be issued for my donations?
Kindly email to email@example.com with a screenshot of the donation made together with donor’s NRIC / UEN for tax deductible donations purposes.
6. How can I be a part of the RLA Day 2022 initiative?
Interested participants may be a part of this initiative by joining our volunteer-beneficiary engagement activities. You may sign up at https://linktr.ee/RLAF
7. How can I donate towards the RLA Forum project?
Mode of donations: –
- a. PayNow – you would need to key in RLAF’s UEN: 200910530Z
- Giving.SG – campaign at giving.sg/rlafoundationsg/rlaforum
- Muslim.SG – RLAF – RLA Forum
- Interbank transfer via RLAF (Rahmatan Lil Alamin Foundation) – Transfer to OCBC Current Account at a/c no: 629069154001
- Issue cheque payable to ‘RLAF’. State on back of cheque: donor’s name, NRIC/ UEN (for a tax deductible donations) contact number and indicate “RLA Forum”. Mail your cheque to RLAF (Masjid Yusof Ishak, No 10, Woodlands Drive 17, Singapore 737740) or to MUIS (No. 273 Braddell Road, Singapore 579702)
8. Can our donations be considered as Zakat?
All contributions are not considered as Zakat but as donations.
9. I donated online but forgot to indicate “RLA Forum” under remarks. Will my online donation still be accepted for this fundraising campaign?
Thank you for your kind donation. We seek your understanding that for accountability purposes, donations without remarks will be channeled towards RLAF General Fundraising. If you forgot to indicate the remarks and you want your donation to be allocated to the RLA Forum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot featuring the reference number, date and amount donated.
For tax deductible receipt, please see Question 6.