The Rahmatan Lil Alamin (Blessings to all) Foundation (RLAF) embarks on this year’s ‘Blessings to All’ project to bring festive cheer to vulnerable families and individuals. Some 7,000 households will receive a set of vouchers for their daily food and groceries needs.
- Following the success of SGUnited Buka Puasa project in 2020, and Blessings to All project in 2021 and 2022, RLAF will once again continue this meaningful effort of rallying the community to share the blessings of the month of Ramadan for vulnerable families and individuals regardless of race, faith or background. RLAF aims to raise $240,000 via www.giving.sg from 21 March to 21 April 2023 that will go towards providing a total of 7,000 sets of ‘Blessings to All’ vouchers.
- The ‘Blessings to All’ project is carried out with the support of the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore (Muis), People’s Association Malay Activity Executive Committees Council (PA MESRA), M3@Towns, Harmony Circles and religious organizations.
- The vouchers distribution will involve about 200 volunteers from the RLAF, Muis, PA MESRA, Harmony Circles and religious organizations. Officers and volunteers will be deployed over the weekends during the month of Ramadan at various distribution points across Singapore.
- Through the participation of volunteers and beneficiaries of different backgrounds, RLAF aims to bring people together and create a sense of solidarity through the act of giving back and making a positive difference in the lives of those who need it most. In doing so, the foundation also seeks to encourage the spirit and culture of giving, care and compassion by developing empathy and understanding for others, fostering gratitude and providing a sense of fulfilment, in the spirit of Ramadan.
- For this reason, the RLAF is conducting an online collection via multiple platforms starting Thursday, 21 March to 21 April 2023 to help the disadvantaged with their needs.
- Members of the public can make their donation for the ‘Blessings to All’ vouchers via the various online avenues or by issuing a cheque:
- a. PayNow – key in RLAF’s UEN: 200910530Z and indicate ‘BTA2023’ under remarks (Refer to Annex A for QR Code)
- Giving.SG – campaign at giving.sg/rlafoundationsg/blessingstoall2023
- Muslim.SG – RLAF – Blessings to All 2023
- Interbank transfer via RLAF (Rahmatan lil Alamin Foundation) – transfer to OCBC Current Account at a/c no: 629069154001
- Issue a cheque payable to ‘RLAF’. State on back of cheque: donor’s name, contact number, NRIC or company’s UEN number if you require a tax deduction for donations and indicate “Blessings to All 2023”. Mail your cheque to RLAF (Masjid Yusof Ishak, No 10, Woodlands Drive 17, Singapore 737740) or to MUIS (No. 273 Braddell Road, Singapore 579702)
Visit www.rlafoundation.org.sg for more information.