Key in RLAF’s UEN: 200910530Z and indicate ''Blessings to All'' in the Reference column.
Transfer to OCBC Current Account 629 069154 001
CASH OR CHEQUE
Payable to ‘RLAF’
State on back of cheque: Donor’s name, NRIC (for tax deduction), contact no. Also indicate “Blessings to All Project”
Mail your cheques to RLAF/ MUIS at either 273 Braddell S579702 or Masjid Yusof Ishak, 10 Woodlands Drive 17, S737740
Q1. What is the Blessings To All Project?
Blessings To All Project provides up to 20,000 meals for poor and needy families and individuals, and migrant workers in selected factory-converted dormitories.
Q2. What are the objectives of this project?
This project aims to:
- Ensure that individuals in need will have food for dinner and break of fast in the month of Ramadan;
- Share the blessings of Ramadan for vulnerable families and individuals, and to Muslim migrant workers, in the hope of spreading a little Ramadan cheer, amidst the backdrop of COVID-19.
Q3. When will this initiative take place?
This initiative will last for a period of 30 days during Ramadan which starts from 13 April to 12 May 2021.
Q4. How many meals will be delivered each week?
We estimate to deliver 5,000 meals each week, on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the month of Ramadan.
Q5. Where do the free meals come from?
The free meals will be prepared in Halal central kitchens owned by licensed caterers.
Q6. Where can I register to get the meal? Can I qualify for the meals?
This year, we have identified beforehand the beneficiaries with our partners, therefore there is no open registration. The beneficiaries are recipients of firstly, Comcare and secondly Zakat assistance that have been identified by our partners.
As for the migrant workers, we have identified the dormitories that we will deliver the meals to.
Q7. If I have been identified as a beneficiary, where and how will I collect the food?
The time, day and collection details will be given to you by our partners.
Q8. How can I volunteer for this initiative?
Interested volunteers may sign up at the Blessings To All website (tinyurl.com/volunteerBTA) and indicate which CC they are keen to volunteer at. They will receive a call from RLAF on the volunteering details.
Q9. Will this be an annual initiative?
At the current moment, the initiative is a response to the current COVID-19 situation, and to assist families-in-need as well as migrant workers during this pandemic. We aim to this annual but the form might differ as we recover from this pandemic.
Q10. How can I donate towards the Blessings To All project?
Donations to the Blessings To All project can be made through:
- Giving.sg – tinyurl.com/blessingstoall
- Paynow – you would need to key in RLAF’s UEN: 200910530Z
- Interbank transfer via RLAF (Rahmatan Lil Alamin Foundation) OCBC Current Account at a/c no: 629 069154 001
- Issue cash or cheque payable to ‘RLAF’. State on back of cheque: donor’s name, NRIC (for tax deduction), contact number and indicate “Blessings To All”. Mail your cheque to RLAF (Masjid Yusof Ishak, No 10, Woodlands Drive 17, S(737740) or to MUIS No. 273 Braddell, S(579702)